If you are unable to connect your ad accounts with OAuth, then YouTube connections are completed through an alternate method. This will require you to add CreativeX as a Partner directly within DV360, before sharing the ad account information with us to finalise the connections for you.
To grant CreativeX read-only access to your YouTube content through this Partner connections flow, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Partner Access
- Log in to DV360
- Select the User Management and Notifications Settings icon at the top of the screen
- Select User Management
- Click the New User button
- Enter the following Partner details into the form:
- Name: Picasso Labs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Partner & advertiser as the Type
- Click Add Partners or Advertisers button, and then from the list of Advertisers, select the ones you want to provide Read Only access for
- Once selected, press Save and then move on to Step 2.
Step 2 - Sharing Account Details
Once you have granted CreativeX Partner Access you will need to complete a form in order to share the ad account details and send this through to your account representative and CreativeX Support.
- Download a copy of our form
- Fill out all of the account information and then email email@example.com and CC your Technical Operation lead.
- We will confirm once the accounts have been linked.
Important Note: The form above must be completed and sent to CreativeX in order to complete the connections.
Once we've confirmed that the connections have been completed, you will be able to see the connections on the CreativeX dashboard within the Ad Accounts page of your Connections dashboard.
Advertiser & Campaign IDs
Although every connection requires an Advertiser ID you may need to include the Campaign ID as well.
You must list each of the Campaign IDs in the form (under column F) in order to ensure that the content is matched correctly within CreativeX.
Important Note: If you do not correctly follow the instructions above then we will not be able to complete the connections for you or it may cause your content to be analysed incorrectly.