How do I connect my TikTok ad accounts?
To connect the TikTok Ad accounts for each of your organization’s brands and markets, you first need to have a CreativeX account with the correct user permissions; either Connecting, Standard or Admin. In addition, you must also have administrative access to the TikTok Agency Business Center you’d like to connect to.
Connecting TikTok to CreativeX - Step by Step Guide
- Sign in to CreativeX, then look for Connections on the side menu.
- Expand it, and then click on Link New Account
- Select the "TikTok Ads" card.
- You'll then be prompted to log in to your TikTok for Business account.
- Authorize the connection of your TikTok accounts by entering your username and password.
Note: If you're already signed into TikTok, the page will load automatically to confirm the permissions to the Business Centers.
Note: The language shared in the flow above is TikTok's default language for permission sharing.
CreativeX will not edit or delete campaigns or any data within TikTok.
- Select the TikTok Agency Business Center(s) you'd like to grant CreativeX partner access to and then click continue.
Reminder: You have to be an admin of the Agency Business Center in order to grant partner access.
- Select the Ad Account(s) that you'd like to connect to and assign Analyst access to CreativeX.
- Select the Brand(s) and Market(s) that you want this Ad Account to be mapped to for reporting in your dashboard, then select the Partner that will be identified with this account.
Note: The Partner refers to the agency or company that manages the account. Please email email@example.com if you don’t see your company on the list.
- Click the “Continue” button in the bottom right-hand corner to see the final confirmation screen.
- Review the information for the account(s) you’ve just linked, if the information is accurate, click ‘Confirm” to finalize the connection.
- To confirm that the account(s) have been connected to CreativeX, navigate to the 'Accounts' section of your dashboard and check whether it’s listed in your account.
- Congratulations, you've now completed connecting your TikTok Ads account(s)!
I do not manage the TikTok business account, how do I connect it to CreativeX?
You must have administrative access to the TikTok agency business center in order to connect it to CreativeX. If you do not have this access, communicate with your organization to find the correct individual (it may be an external partner like a media agency), invite them to create an account, and follow the above steps.
What ad formats will CreativeX support from TikTok?
My TikTok business center is not an agency business center, what do I do?
CreativeX does not have access to your TikTok business center type. Please communicate with your TikTok account manager and/or put in a support ticket to TikTok in order to resolve this.