Please note, Multi-Factor Authentication will apply to every user with the exception of organizations that have Single-Sign On (SSO) enabled.
What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
To provide your organization with the utmost confidence in your data security, CreativeX uses Multi-Factor Authentication or MFA. MFA is a multi-step process to log into your account, designed to add an additional layer of protection for your data.
How do I use MFA to gain access to my account?
- Users will log into their account with their email and password.
- After these account details are entered, an automated email will be sent to the user with a six-digit authorization code.
- The user can use this code to securely finish logging into their account and view the CreativeX dashboard.
Do I need to use MFA?
All CreativeX users are required to go through the MFA process with the exception of users who are under an organization who has implemented Single Sign On.
What other security measures are in place at CreativeX?
- Your organization can also implement Single Sign-On (SSO) with CreativeX.
- Your organization can customize CreativeX security settings, including required password complexity, password length, and idle-timeout.