Periodically, the connection between 3rd party platform connections and CreativeX may lapse. Notifications for lapsed platform connections are automatically sent to the user who originally connected it to CreativeX. It is highly recommended to have multiple users in your organization opt-in to these notifications to ensure the alerts reach the appropriate team and accounts can be reconnected to ensure no lapses in data.
Why is it important to get notifications about platform connection lapses?
Relinking your platform connection to CreativeX in a timely manner is necessary to prevent losses in data and maintain full visibility into your creative efficiency and effectiveness.
How do I opt-in to notifications about platform connection lapses?
If you connected the platforms originally, you will be automatically opted-in for notifications. To opt-in to notifications for platforms you did not connect to CreativeX, follow the steps below.
Note: You will only be able to opt-in to notifications that are aligned with your user permissions
- Find "Settings" from the side menu and click to expand the options.
- Select "My Profile" and then click on "General".
- At the top of the page, you’ll see three Lapsed Account Notification options to choose from.
- Accounts I’ve Linked - To receive only notifications from your own ad account connections.
- All Accounts - To receive notifications from ALL ad accounts within your network.
- Filtered Accounts - This option will allow you to choose which specific accounts you will receive notifications for based on brand, market, partner, and channel combination).
Who can reconnect lapsed platform connections?
If you originally connected the account, you will be able to reconnect the platform connection. If you didn’t connect the account but you have admin privileges on the 3rd party platform, you will also be able to reconnect it to CreativeX. Step-by-step instructions on how to re-connect the accounts are available here.
Connect with us.