To get a quick and actionable look across your organization’s progress in meeting your creative excellence standards, please use the “Comparison” tab within your in-flight reporting dashboard.
- First, navigate to the “In-Flight Content” portion of your dashboard by selecting “In-Flight” from the top menu.
- Next, select “Comparison” from the sub-menu tabs within “In-Flight Content” or simply navigate here.
- By default, the page will load all of your company's “Brand” and “Market” data and the “Creative Quality Score” across those two dimensions.
- To make additional comparisons, please use the “Option 1” and “Option 2” dropdowns to select from the following comparison options:
- Asset Type (Image, Video)
- Additionally, you have the ability to compare these two segments across the following “Metric Outputs”:
- Creative Quality Score
- Quality Spend Rate
- Quality Spend
- Low Quality Spend
- Total Spend
- Total Posts
* For “Creative Quality Score” and “Quality Spend Rate” boxes shaded in green represent rates greater than 80% and boxes shaded in red represent rates less than 50%. *
- Lastly, to download the information from within the table view, please select the “Download CSV” button on the upper right portion of your dashboard.