To get a quick and actionable look across your organization’s progress in meeting your creative excellence standards, you can use the “Comparison” tab within the Reporting dashboard.
- First, find Reporting in the side menu of your dashboard and click to expand the options.
- Next, select “Comparisons” from the sub-menu or simply navigate here.
- By default, the page will first load all of your company's “Brand” and “Market” data in relation to the Creative Quality Score for the current month.
- You can change the Metric and Date Range to suit your needs.
- You can make a variety of comparisons, by changing the fields within the “Option 1” and “Option 2” dropdowns. You're able to choose from the following comparison options:
- Asset Type (Image, Video)
- Additionally, you have the ability to compare these two segments across the following “Metric Outputs”:
- Creative Quality Score
- Quality Spend Rate
- Quality Spend
- Low Quality Spend
- Total Spend
- Total Posts
* For “Creative Quality Score” and “Quality Spend Rate” boxes shaded in green represent rates greater than 80% and boxes shaded in red represent rates less than 50%. *
- Lastly, to download the information from within the table view, please select the “Download CSV” button on the upper right portion of your dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.