If you feel that the result of your pre-flight or in-flight creative score is incorrect, or needs to be amended for any reason, you can report an error directly through your dashboard.
To make a report, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Creatives dashboard and find the creative asset that you believe has been incorrectly scored.
- Click on the creative's preview.
- You can use the filters at the top of the page to filter by brand, market, channel, Creative Quality Tier, and more. You can also filter by the CreativeX ID.
- On the next screen, click on the Flag icon.
- Located underneath the creative, next to the "Creative Details" header.
Challenging a Score
- Select the rule that you disagree with & provide a short explanation to explain why you think it should be overturned.
- You will be able to see a description of the rule to help you see if the criteria is indeed incorrect, so be sure to read this carefully before you make the submission and provide your explanation.
- When you're ready, click "Report Error" button in the top right.
Once submitted, our team will re-review the guideline based on your explanation and you will receive an email with the results of your request within 24 hours or less during business days.
Please note that submitting a challenge will not guarantee a change to the score and that once a check has been either confirmed or adjusted, the guideline will not be able to be challenged again by any user. Please bear this in mind and take care when submitting a report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.