To connect your YouTube Organic account, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account, and click your name in the top right corner, click "Settings".
- Click the "Accounts" tab underneath your company name on the left and then click the "Link New Account" button on the right.
- Click the "YouTube Posts" card.
- Sign in to your Google Account connected to your YouTube Organic Account.
- Next, select the brand and market that you want this Account ID to be associated with.
- Then select the "Account Owner." The "Account Owner" refers to the agency or company that manages the account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't see your company on the list.
- After clicking the "Confirm" button in the bottom right-hand corner, a final confirmation screen presenting the account you have just linked will appear. If the information looks correct, select "Looks Good!" and you will have completed connecting your YouTube Organic account.