To add a new user to your CreativeX account, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CreativeX account and go to your Settings Page,
- You can reach this by clicking on your name in the top right corner and selecting Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Users tab
- Click the "Invite User" button,
- This is located below your name in the top right corner.
- Enter their Personal Information on the left
- Email address, First name, Last name.
- Enter their Company Information on the right
- Finally, select their Account Type from one of the 4 Cards.
- More information regarding Account Types can be found here.
If you're adding a Connecting or Standard user then you can also set specific permissions relating to the options shown below. These options will restrict a user's visibility and allow them only to see specific data. More details can be seen here.
You're able to select any combination of these permissions. For example, you could set it so that a user can only see BrandX, on Facebook and only in the markets of UK, Germany and France.
If a user's permission settings or details need to be adjusted, then an Admin user within your organization can action this or you can contact the CreativeX Support team. See also our FAQ.
Once you've completed your selections, click on the "Send Invite" button at the bottom of the screen.
The person you've invited will then be emailed an invitation to create their own account!
Please note that if they don't receive an email that it may have gone to their spam or junk folder. Please ensure that you and your team have whitelisted for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as this will ensure that all communications reach your inbox.