To add a new user to your CreativeX account, please follow the steps below:
To invite users to the CreativeX platform, go to the Company section in the sidebar of your dashboard; if you can see multiple options, select Users and click on the “Invite Users” button. You will have the option to invite users individually or in groups using the Bulk Invite tab.
- Enter their Personal Information on the left
- Email address, First name, Last name.
- Enter their Partner Information on the right
- Using the dropdown menus you'll need to select their Partner, Function, and Role
- If their Partner isn't listed please see our FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added for you.
- Enter the Market Information on the right
- You can only select one market per user.
- Choosing a market won’t affect their ability to view data from other markets.
- Finally, select their Account Type from one of the 4 Cards.
- More information regarding Account Types can be found here.
Depending on the Access level you selected, you can also set specific restrictions relating to the options shown below. These options will restrict a user's visibility and allow them only to see specific data. More details can be seen here.
You're able to select any combination of these permissions. For example, you could set it so that a user can only see BrandX, on Facebook and only in the markets of UK, Germany and France.
If a user's permission settings or details need to be adjusted, then an Admin user within your organization can action this or you can contact the CreativeX Support team. See also our FAQ.
Once you've completed your selections, click on the "Send Invite" button at the bottom of the screen.
The person you've invited will then be emailed an invitation to create their own account!
Please note that if they don't receive an email, it may have gone to their spam or junk folder. Please ensure that you and your team have allow-listed emails from email@example.com as this will ensure that all communications reach your inbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.