Each user account must be assigned an access level when invited to the platform. The access level for each individual user is determined by your organizational lead.
The access levels are as follows:
- Limited Access: Users have the ability to submit pre-flight evaluations, invite other users (with Limited Access), connect ad accounts, and view creatives that have been evaluated pre-flight.
- Within "Limited Access", Admins have the ability to restrict whether or not an individual user has visibility into pre-flight content submitted by all users from that partner or just their own.
- Connecting Users: Intended for users who will be connecting Ad Accounts to CreativeX. They will automatically be directed to the Accounts page.
- These users have the same permissions as Limited so can still submit pre-flight submissions if required.
- Standard Access: Users have the same access as the Limited Access users plus the ability to create new ad accounts, see all creatives, and view all global data.
- Within "Standard Access", Admins are able to restrict user visibility by different Channels, Brands, Markets and/or Partners.
- This means that users can be restricted from viewing content outside of their scope. For example:
- A user might be only be allowed to view Facebook and Instagram Ads, but not anything run on YouTube.
- You could also limit a user to view creatives that were run only by their partner, and in a specific market so that they do not have visibility into 3rd party data or across different regions.
- Admin Access: This is reserved for a smaller number of users, defined by your partner. Whilst these users have the same rights as Standard Access they are also able to:
- Manage user permissions for their network,
- Add new Partners (Media or Creatives agencies)
- Create custom filters
- Adjust guideline weighting in relation to their Creative Quality Score.
Please sign in to leave a comment.