To connect your Twitter Ads account, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account, and click your name in the top right corner, click "Settings."
- Click the "Accounts" tab underneath your company name on the left and then click the "Link New Account" button on the right.
- Click the "Twitter Ads" card.
- Authorize the connection of your Twitter page by signing into your Twitter account.
- Please select the handles that you'd like to connect and select continue.
- Next, select the brand and market that you want this Ad Account ID and applicable handles to be mapped.
- Then select the "Company Owner." The "Company Owner" refers to the agency or company that manages the account. Email email@example.com if you don't see your company on the list.
- After clicking the "Confirm" button in the bottom right hand corner, a final confirmation screen presenting the account you have just linked will appear. If the information looks correct, select "Looks Good!" and you will have completed connecting your Twitter Ads account.