To generate a CSV for your audited assets, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the "Settings" portion of your dashboard
- Access it by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner and selecting “Settings” from the dropdown.
- Click on the "Exports" section
- Select the relevant criterion in the filters as well as the date
- Click on the red "Configure Export"
- Add the relevant Report Name
- Select the relevant Export Type:
- Post Level: This represents an ad where the post level will have one entry for that ad. If there are changes in CTA and Post Copy for In-Flight creatives, we will capture the versions in this case.
- Placement Level: This represents an ad which can be run on multiple platforms hence the Platform (Facebook Ads), Publisher (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), Placement (Facebook Feed, Instagram Stories, etc.) would be available for your reference. All the placement results are based off of the most recent asset added.
- Please note that placements are only applicable to Facebook and Instagram
- Select the relevant Column Groups
- Click on the red "Download CSV" for the CSV details. This will download straight away or will be sent to your email if the export is considered too large.
- Note: Once you hit download, the export will remain available for 7 days on your dashboard prior to expiring.
** Please note that the CSV download will populate a list of each individual post that has been audited by our platform. This number will be slightly different than the number of creatives you will see in the creatives tab itself, given that the creatives tab only populates one individual creative asset, even if the same creative asset has been used across multiple posts.