1. Sign into your account, click your name on the top right corner of the page, and then click "Settings".
2. Select the Users tab
3. Click the "Invite User" button that is under your name on the top right of the page, and then select "Bulk Invite".
3. Click "template" to download the CSV template used.
Fill out the CSV with all of the relevant fields, and make sure there are no empty spaces or special characters like & or ? in the email, company, market, or access level columns.
Each user account must be assigned an access level when invited to the platform. The access level for each individual user is determined by your organizational lead.
The access levels are as follows (more information on permission levels can be seen here):
Limited: Users have the ability to submit pre-flight evaluations, invite other users (with Limited or Connecting Access) and, only view creatives that they have pre-tested.
Connecting: Users have the ability to connect ad accounts, invite other users (with Connecting or Limited Access) and, only view ad accounts associated with their company.
Standard: Users have the same access as the Limited/Connecting users plus the ability to see all creatives, and view all global spend and performance data*.
Admin: Users have the same capabilities as Standard Access users plus the ability to manage user permissions.
The CSV should look something like the example below:
All fields except Market must be filled out before uploading. This is an optional field and will apply a default view for those users, it will not restrict their permissions to that market's content.
4. Upload your CSV by clicking the "Upload a CSV file of users" and selecting the CSV you have just filled out and then click Invite.
5. If there are any errors in the invitation process, you will receive an email in your inbox that details what they are, and who was not invited.
You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if you encounter any issues.
*Additional permissions and restrictions to a user's account can be set after the bulk invite has been completed. Reach out to an Admin user or email@example.com for assistance with editing user permissions or if you think there's an error on your account.