Bulk Invite Users
You can use our ‘Bulk Invite’ feature to give multiple users access to CreativeX in one go. Just like with individual invites, new users will receive an email invite to access their accounts.
To invite users to the CreativeX platform, go to the “Company” section in the sidebar of your dashboard, if you can see multiple options, select “Users” and click on the “Invite Users” button. You will have the option to invite users individually or in groups using the Bulk Invite tab.
Completing the Template
In order to send out the invitations, you’ll first need to complete the user’s details in one of our templates by downloading the .xlsx file or creating a copy of it in Google Sheets.
In the template add each of the user details, one user per row, using these fields:
| Market Association*
* Please use the dropdown menus within each template
** Available Partner names can be seen in the Partner filter under the “Users” section of the dashboard (found under Company in your navigation bar). The spelling of the Partner must match the spelling exactly in order for the upload to work. If you can’t find the name of the partner in the drop-down list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** To learn more about permission levels, please refer to this article.
Note: You can only grant access up to the same permission levels as your own account. More information on permission levels can be seen here.
Uploading your File
When you’re ready to upload your file it should look something like the example below:
To upload your file, you will need to convert it into a .csv using the steps below:
- Google Sheets: File > Download > Comma-separated Values (.csv)
- Excel: File > Save As > File Format > CSV
- Numbers to open your Excel: File > Export To > CSV
Important: Your file must be in a .csv format before uploading otherwise it will be rejected. If this is the case, you will see a red banner with the message “MALFORMED CSV FILE”.
If your upload is accepted, a banner will appear with the message “Uploading Users. Check Email for Status Update”. You will receive an email shortly thereafter to let you know that your users were successfully invited.
If there was an issue with any of your invites then you will receive another email to let you know what you might need to adjust but if you find yourself stuck, you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
Keeping Track of Users
You can keep track of users, and search for new invitees in the Users table here. They’ll appear under the Invited tab at first but once they’ve logged in they will move across to Active.
- Make sure there are no empty spaces or special characters (e.g. &, !, ?, #) in the user’s Email or Company.
- Market Association is an optional field that will simply indicate that a user belongs to that market, it will not restrict access to or visibility for those markets.
- Additional permissions and restrictions to a user's account can only be set after the bulk invite process has been completed. If these are required, and you are not able to edit it yourself, please reach out to an Admin user from your organisation or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.